Usio Partner Goes from $0-$7.5million in Processing, Adds $35,000 to Bottom Line
Usio Partner Snapshot
BoosterHub provides an integrated platform for high school booster clubs to manage fundraising, ticketing, communication, volunteers, schedules, products, concessions, accounting, files, and website.
- Startup company: no existing revenue, user base, or pre-existing payment system
- Need to sell products both online and in-person
- Need a payment system that is easy for temporary, parent volunteers to use
- Need a payment system that adds unique advantages over the competition
Usio PayFac-As-A-Service (integrated payments) offers thousands of ISVs, including BoosterHub, the chance to make money from payments and add extra payment features to their products without the hassle of becoming a Payment Facilitator. This requires spending over $1 million and dedicating more than a year to get started.
- Earned approximately $35,000 in additional revenue after integrating
- Went from processing $0 to $7.5mm in transactions in 12 + months
- Gained competitive advantage by offering new and easy-to-use mobile payment solution
- Became one of the leading booster club software providers on the market to date.
Should You Build Your Own Payment
Platform Or Outsource it?
Get the answers to this question and more with this complimentary guide that includes:
- Detailed Timeline
- Must Haves
- Associated Risk Assesement
- And More!